Do I need a Realm account to give online?
No, you do not have to have a realm account or the realm app to give online. Just click HERE to give online now.
How do I give online through my Realm Connect account?
You can contribute any amount using the button on your profile. If you want, you can set up recurring gifts or payments.
- Sign in to your Realm account.
- Click Giving.
- Click Give. If you don’t see this button, contact the church office, and ask them about online giving.
- Enter the amount you want to give, then select the fund (currently only Budget fund is available).
- Select a gift frequency.Give Once—Select a date to give a one-time gift.Recurring Gifts—Select a frequency by which your gift will recur. If you set up a recurring online gift, you will receive an email when the end date has been reached.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your payment method, or select one that you saved.
- Optional: If you want to add a new payment method, select Enter a different payment method than one you already have.
*Note: The church does incur a charge when you use a debit or credit card. It will ask you if you would like to donate extra to cover these charges. This is completely optional.
- Click Give. A confirmation message displays.
- If you want to turn your one-time gift into a scheduled gift, select the check box and a frequency for the gift. Otherwise, click Finish.