Virtual Vacation Bible School – July 13-17, 2020
KIDS! It has been bugging us that we’ve been apart for the last few months. The thought of missing out on VBS fun really made us mad as hornets. So we’ve joined up with other churches to put on the BIGGEST, BUGGIEST, VBS that has ever been!
VBS is going online so that you will not miss out on singing, laughing, playing and spending time with God this summer. We are going to have a backyard VBS that talks about bugs and all the lessons they teach us about who God is and who we are created to be! This VBS was written especially for this moment, concentrating on the concerns that we have heard from our church family like loneliness or difficulties in a new routine. We’re here to tell you that we’ve uncovered some GOOD NEWS that we want to share with your kids this summer, with an extra dose of some much needed summer fun! And did we mention that our talented musical geniuses are even going to write a unique theme song for us? You don’t want to miss this!
So make a BEE-LINE over to the North Alabama United Methodist Church Conference website and register today!
- * The synchronous VBS will be released July 13th and will be 5 days. It will be delivered to you virtually and can completed at your own pace.
- VBS is FREE and you are ENCOURAGED to share this link widely for friends to participate with us!
- You can participate in VBS AFTER the 13th too! Register and we will send you all the links and info you will need to hold your own week of fun when it works with your schedules.
- We will send a list of supplies (all stuff you can find around the house) by email a month before VBS launches so you will be ready to link up to the online experience and let your kids be led through the morning.
- If our public health officials deem it safe to have small groups gather, you can consider inviting a child or two over to have a small group experience at your house! There will be Safe Sanctuary guidelines to follow to protect kids and adults, that will be shared via email.
- We are hoping to circle up via zoom with some of our kids to hear about how it is going! Watch for follow ups from us (on the registration form, please OPT IN on for your local church to contact you so MCKids can reach out to you!).